Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family Pictures

A looonnnggg time ago,(May), Sean and I wanted to get family pictures done with his family. So, we did. We used our family friend Brad Smith. He did our wedding and sealing. He is AMAZING! We were broke over the summer, so we didn't get them until October and I have been too busy to post them. So here there are!! FINALLY! I highly recommend Brad. He is our photographer for life! He is located in Santa Clarita. Go check out his website; bradsmithstudios.com




This was one of our "funny ones". Don't mess wit our "wood". haha


My beautiful family. We even got grandpa in the picture!


The kids! Love my hubby, sis and brothers!


Isn't this picture sweet? I love seeing these guys together. There is such a strong bond.

4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love the pictures Sierra - what a beautiful couple and Sean has a beautiful family - they look close!

Didi & Jason said...

You all are so HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

Families shouldn't be allowed to be this beautiful. You're making the rest of us look bad.