Brielle is still such a joy!! I LOVE being her mommy! We were definitely made for each other!
Weight: 14 lbs 8 oz (75%)
Height: 25 inches (75%)
Head circumference: 16 in (60%)
Interesting facts about Brielle:
* She just rolled over for the first time a week ago! YAY! She's only done it a couple of times since.
* She recently found her feet and even more recently, her feet found her mouth!
* She HATES tummy time! I mean loathes it. I always feel so bad making her do it. As soon as we flip her over, she's all smiles again.
* She has this fake cry that makes her look Chinese! And even the sound she makes sounds Chinese! Its so funny and Sean and I can't help but laugh when she does this. (Sean is 25% Chinese 75% black, so she does have a little bit of Chinese in her.)
* She makes all sorts of sounds. She loves the sound of her voice and she even growls! One time she growled and scared a lady in Walmart! So funny!
* She loves when Sean talks "gansta" to her. She'll laugh and laugh. Sean says the black in her likes it. haha.
* She loves to be tickled.
* She will just look at me sometimes and just bust up laughing. I gotta wonder...am I really that funny or is she laughing AT me?
* She takes a lot of short naps, (30 min-1 hour) all throughout the day UNLESS we are traveling or running errands. If we are traveling or running errands, she will fall asleep for a LONG time. She slept all 6 hours to and from Utah and to and from San Diego. If I put her in her carrier, she will knock out in a matter of minutes. I think it's because I was working and so active when I was pregnant so the motion puts her to sleep.
* She goes to bed between 9 and 9:30. I know that seems late, but due to me working, I want her to sleep when I sleep.
* As long as I'm asleep, she'll stay asleep.
* She "snacks" all day long, so she still nurses pretty frequently, (except at night). But I really don't mind it at all. I'm away from her for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week....she can nurse all she wants!
* She LOVES to stand! I think she'll be an early walker.
* She has no interest in most of her toys. She would rather watch me and Sean or listen to herself talk.
* She is drooling like CRAZY! Maybe some teeth soon?
* She LOVES her Binky! And she loves sucking on her hand....but she hasn't found her thumb yet.
* She loves when I sing her the ABC's and gets the biggest gummy grin when I do.
* She loves to make funny faces.
* She smiles a lot but you would never know from pictures. It's REALLY hard to get a picture of her smiling because once she sees the camera, she just stares at it.
* She seems to be getting more bald every day, but we are not worried about it. I love her little bald head. Sean and I were both bald and when our hair finally came in, we both had a TON.
* Everywhere we go, people tell us she looks like a doll....and I agree!!
There is the little spazzy smile that I love so much!
Checkin out her Easter basket.
Yes, Brielle is a Laker fan too!
YUM! Toes taste good!
Mommy reading the book she got from the Easter bunny.
This little girl is so much fun. I still hate leaving her everyday, but going to work is getting easier. Heavenly Father has truly answered my prayers in giving me peace while I'm still working. And I've learned such a great lesson and that's to cherish every second I have with this sweet beautiful daughter of mine.