Ok, so today has just been "one of those days". We've all had them. The ones where you are just annoyed at possibly everything in the universe. Well, i'm having one of those today. I just needed to vent at the things I'm annoyed at:
1) This weather! It's suppose to be summer. I wore a sweater today(so not right). I went cherry picking with my class in Leona Valley, and I promise you it was 40 degrees with the wind chill. HORRIBLE!
2) That Sean didn't get hired for summer school and NO ONE in this Valley seems to want to hire an intelligent man such as him. But they will hire child molesters. Remember the guy from Winco that got 30 years in prison for molesting two little girls?! yea...and Winco wouldn't even hire me 3 years ago...but they'll hire THAT guy. Go figure.
3) That I should have my masters degree by now. But NOOOOOO....i'm still working on the Bachelors. And the best part is...i may finish school and not even get a job because of this GREAT economy!
4) That all of our good friends live far away. So I have no one to vent to in person. I have to do it on blogger. Very annoying.
5) That I do not have ANY clue when Sean and I are going to have children. It's very frustrating and I'm REALLY trying to be faithful, but it really gets me down sometimes not knowing when.
**just a side not** I really think this weather is what is making me so annoyed at everything. Maybe when the heat decides to show up, my attitude will go up as well.