Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wish I could stop time....

Can time please stop! Our little girl is one month old today! It hardly seems possible! We feel so blessed to have her in our lives and we are having so much fun! On Sunday, 1/16, Brielle smiled at us for the first time. Not the 'sleeping' smile, but an actual smile! I was talking to her and she smiled at me but I thought I was seeing things. Sean was in the other room. I said, "um Sean, I think Brielle just smiled at me." He came in and preceded to talk animated to her and she then gave him the biggest smile! We both about died!! It was the most precious thing we've ever seen. Needless to say, she stole our hearts yet again! So happy one month birthday Brielle!! And please slow down on the growing up!

snuggling with my love bug on a nice day!


I just love this little face!



3 comments:

A Life Being Lived said...

She is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys!

Naomi and Family said...

Those moments are the ones that make life so worth everything! I can't believe it has been a month, there is just no way! Brielle is so lucky to have you both. :) I bet you can't but help kiss those cute little cheeks!!

Lindsey Dunn said...

I know!!! It does go by fast. That is good you are enjoying every little bit! She is adorable!