Monday, December 8, 2008

Time heals all.

It has now been a week since my miscarriage. I would have been 3 months pregnant today. It's a little sureal getting back to my "non-pregnant" life. It has been some what hard this past week. No emotional pain is even comparible to the pain I felt when I placed my birthson for adoption. Yes, I chose that life for him, but try telling your body and mind that when they are mourning for that child. This situation hasn't been as hard, but still painful. Every second since I placed my birthson, I have yearned for a child when the time was right. So, I thought this time was right, but I guess it wasn't. Heavenly Father and our Savior know what I am feeling and I have faith. I have faith that They are kind and loving and have a higher purpose for certain unfortunate events that happen. I have faith that They will bless me to carry a child to full term. Sean and I have said many times how the gospel has helped us get through this. We know time heals all and we will never forget how this situation brought us close together. I just can't wait to finally have that baby of mine that I been longing for and I can't wait to finally hold him or her in my arms.

4 comments:

Jenn Oldham said...

You are amazing! Normally, I am totally okay with my miscarriage and am good about being faithful I will get pregnant...BUT today is one of those tough day. I think you are awesome and I hope that you can hang in there alright. You seem to have a wonderful grasp of Heavenly Father's plan for you. Way to go Sierra.

The Tomlinsons said...

It will work out! I am glad you are being strong. Let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Sierra, you are a strong and special woman. Heavenly Father does in fact have a plan for you and that is to be a MOM!!! Remember when we talked about how you felt that there are children waiting to be born to you and Sean and you said "yes", well.....You are keeping the faith and that is soo important. You have been in my prayers and will contiue to be.. I love you!!!Emily

Jake & Rachel said...

It WILL happen! And you're right, time will eventually heal this pain, just keep living each day the best you can.