Monday, December 22, 2008

3 weeks off!

So, I have 3 PAID weeks off from work! The joy of working for a school! But, since i'm usually always so busy, i'm kinda bored! Cleaning...done. School...don't start for another 2 weeks. Books...I usually read at night. Children...don't have any....YET! I suppose I could bake, but my family is tired of all the sweets around. So, the only thing left to do is blog! Im just going through random pictures and decided to post some! ENJOY!




I think i'm about 3 in this picture!




Back when I had bangs earlier in the year.



A very nice picture i took of Sean.




Precious Nina





YEEHAW!! Kristal and I in Nashville on our way to the Big Apple!



HAHA!




Its ok Olia....I'll never leave you!




Much Better




Me and Jakk Jakk!!



Ohre Bday party: Dec. 19th 2008




Building a ginerbread house. Dec. 2006




Back when I had black hair. Sometimes in 2003 or 2004.



What?? The boat is sinking??? Honeymoon. Nov. 2007





HELP!!!




Studio on the cruise. Honeymoon



Back in my choir days. 2001



Apparently I'm mad about something.




Love the Dodgers!



Despite all thats happened, I still feel blessed at all the wonderful memories I have and that makes me happy.

4 comments:

The Everts said...

wow, some of those are really old school. yet, they are all so cute. :) i'm sorry you're so bored! you are always welcome to come hang out with me whenever! :)

Olia said...

I just love those pictures, they are so randomly perfectly selected! The ones from childhood are very cute, especially where you are mad about something, reminds me of Nina when she is unhappy :)

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the old pictures. This was fun to look at!

Didi & Jason said...

Hello beautiful lady!!! I love you chica and miss you tons. I can't wait to see you someday!