Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm such a bad blogger

I've been so bad at blogging lately. Really it's because when I get home from work, I just want to spend all my time with Brielle and blogger is the last thing on my mind. (If it wasn't for the internet on my phone, I probably wouldn't be on facebook either.)

Life has been extrememly caotic! (but when is it not!)

Brielle is 5 1/2, almost 6 months!! Here are some interesting facts about her in her 5 month!

* She is a tumbleweed!! She roles all over the place!
* Tummy time is getting better! She doesn't despise it as much, but still does sometimes.
* She loves to go out and about and she ESPECIALLY loves when she's in her stroller facing the world. She likes to look at everything.
* She is a grabber! She grabs everything! And most times, whatever she grabs makes it to her mouth.
* She is really becoming a momma's girl(which i love). She is really good and will go to anyone, but if she is tired, she only wants me! =)
* She is still nursing great! I planned to nurse her a year but I think i'm going to try 18-24 monts! Better for her anyways!
* She loves getting her ears cleaned! She'll be all wiggly but the second I start cleaning her ears, she gets calm.
* She is a spaz!! She will go super hyper and giggly! It is so funny to watch!
* We think her teeth may be starting to come in because she is chomping pretty hard on our hands but we haven't seen any teeth yet.
* She still has TEENY TINY feet! I could probably still squeeze her in newborn shoes, but I don't and she still wears size 1.
* She has the biggest thighs ever! I just want to eat them!!
* She is learning to make some pretty funny noises!
* She is a screamer! A happy screamer! Its pretty funny when she does it in church.
* Her hair is gettng a teeny tiny bit longer....but I really only think I can tell.

About a month back, we had family pictures taken. Sean and I took them with the great camera he got me last year. It was the first time my family had been together in 2 years! It was so great to see everyone! Here are some pictures of that and of my sweet daughter! Isn't she a beauty!!








5 comments:

Rich and Erin said...

Hey Sierra, I just found your blog, again, and loved reading about little Brielle. She seems like a doll! We need to get together again soon! Glad to hear all is going well over there!

The Tomlinsons said...

Love the pictures. The family is getting bigger and bigger.

Tara said...

I love all your pictures! I'm glad things are going so well!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful family and Brielle is absolutely adorable!

Jake & Rachel said...

Brielle is so cute Sierra! I love her smile. She looks like such a happy baby. And your family is sure growing!