I can't believe this little girl is almost here! This has seriously been the quickest pregnancy. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow! Insane!
This pregnancy is way different then my one with "C". Not sure if it's because of age. I was 22 when I had "C" and 27 with this one. Or because it's just a different pregnancy. I know the thing that is the most different is I'm carrying her super high compared to "C" and I can't breathe most days and would die for an oxygen tank! HAHA! Here are some of my stats as of 39 weeks.
* I'm dilated to 2.5 and 80% effaced. I just went to the doctor today and I've been the same for the last week. We are really trying hard to make it to my "new" due date, 12/16, because Sean goes on Christmas break 12/17. So keep your fingers cross that she waits a little longer!
* She moves like crazy and still loves to stick those feet in my ribs! Another thing I did not experience with "C".
*I've gained 27 lbs. I'm actually quite surprised that I haven't gained more because I feel huge! But, I'm not disappointed at all. Maybe if I'm lucky, by the time I have her, I'll be down to 25!
* Doc says she will most likely be a 7-8 lb baby. I don't know how they can tell this by feeling your belly, but that's why he's a doctor and I'm not.
* Doc says I'm not very big outward, but I'm carrying wide. Which I totally agree!
* I've been sleeping A LOT and not nesting at all. I really hope the nesting thing kicks in, but if not....oh well. I'm really trying to relax so I don't put myself in labor. But if I haven't had her by next week....I'm doing everything I can to get the show started!
* Next appointment is my due date, 12/16 and doc says he'll sweep my membranes if I haven't had her by then.
I'm actually kind of sad that the pregnancy is almost over. I feel so womanly when I'm pregnant. Even though I feel huge, I love having a belly! Sean loves my belly too! But we can't wait to meet this little girl. She really could be here any day (even though we are hoping next week).