Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keep em comin!




I found out today that my sister in law Olia is having another girl! I'm so excited! I would have loved a little boy too but I just think it will be so fun for Nina to have a little sister that she can "dress up" and be a "mommy" to! I can't wait to see this new little girl and give her lots of hugs and kisses like I do Nina.

Also, Elden, my little brother, got married last October. His wife, Chantell, has a little boy named Anthony, who is 4. He really is a doll! So, we have a nephew as well. And Chantell is also pregnant! Can you believe it?! Elden is going to be a dad! That's so weird to me! Haha. But I'm just excited to keep getting all these nieces and nephews. Bring em on!!

1 comment:

The Fergy Bunch said...

That is so exciting! =) What a fun Aunt you are! =) I know you've had some sad set backs with starting your little family but with all of the love you have in your heart, as well as the strong desire to start your family in time the Lord will bless you with a sweet little one of your own.=) *HUGS*