Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another sick filled day

Today was awful! I was coughing so much and my lungs were killing me! But coughing is good cause it means I'm getting all that crap out of my chest. But it still hurts and is very annoying. How is it that me, someone who doesn't smoke, gets bronchitis as much as I do! 3 times in the last 5 years. Plus I had it when I was 6 months and it turned into pneumonia. Like I said, weak immune system I guess. The worst part it, Sean has it now! I feel so bad. He's never sick. I hate to see him this way. And I want to take care of him, but it's hard cause I'm trying to take care of myself. Anyways...enough talk about us sickies. How about some pictures!!






Seriously, Disneyland has the best ice cream on Main Street



One of our last times at Disneyland for awhile



Me and my cute hubby in Baldwin Park



This picture is so funny. Apparently that girl DOES NOT think I'm cool!!



Our last day using our season passes at Disneyland...so sad! But we had fun going on all the kiddie rides!

3 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

haha, I am cracking up over that pic on the carousel, that girl wasn't impressed. and yuck, doesn't sound like you feel very well at all! Get better so we can hang out!!

Didi & Jason said...

Ah...so beautiful! I have never been to Disneyland you lucky fart. I miss you! Tell your hubby hi

The Fergy Bunch said...

I like your pictures, they remind me of the last time David & I were there, it was our 5 year Anniversary and it was a blast! =) By the way, we went down yesterday to do some family sealings in the Temple and some of the people we were sealed for, (on my side), had the last name Kilpatrick. It was neat and I thought of you guys! Hmmm, maybe we are related! =) Hope you feel better soon!