The new year is finally here! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I have learned so much this last year and I hope to learn even more in the coming year. Here are some of the things I've learned in 2008 and the things I hope to learn/accomplish in 2009.
What I learned in 2008
* I am stronger then I thought. I always knew I was strong but the Lord had a few more lessons for me to learn.
* That everything is on Heavenly Fathers time.
* That the blessings of the Temple are greater then I could have ever imagined.
* That compromise is a MUST in marriage.
* That I can fall in love with my husband everyday.
* That friends and family change...sometimes for better...sometimes for worse.
* The atonement is real and forgiveness is achievable to anyone who truly repents.
* That I wanted to be a mommy sooner then I thought.
* That my husband NEVER gets tired of me crying on his shoulder.
* I am a little too hot headed at times.
Things I want to learn/accomplish in 2009
* Be more Christ like.
* Love those family and friends no matter what. Even if they have changed...I will always be there when they come back
* To take care better care of my body and mind.
* To not worry so much about certain things I can't change.
* To enjoy every second of my niece at her fun toddler age. She is only this age once.
* To not worry about becoming a mommy again. It will happen in time.
* To find ways to be more of an advocate for birth mothers and adoption.
* To go to the Temple more.
* To not be so hot headed.
* To enjoy this time with my husband before the babies come.
* To take more pictures. They are captured memories.
* To kiss Sean more. We already kiss a lot....but hey...a little more can't hurt! =)