Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shower Me!!

Blogger is being really dumb and is only letting me upload 5 pictures. So, here are a few from my shower that I had a week ago, Oct. 23rd. Sean and I both felt so loved! We had about 60-70 people come. So, it was jam packed, but wonderful. We did get a lot of pictures, but I was also bummed that I didn't get more pictures with people, or the food, which was AMAZING!! We can't wait to get this little girl here and let her use all the wonderful things she got!

The room where everyone ate.

The AMAZING cake! It was chocolate on the top and carrot cake on the bottom and it was HEAVENLY! The carrot cake was truly the best carrot cake I have ever tasted!


My love and I after opening the amazing gifts.



Before the cake was cut.




8 months. And yes I'm wearing very high shoes. I got a lot of 'you shouldn't be wearing those' at the shower. But they are actually very comfy and if you know me, I always gotta rock my heals!




3 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

So excited for you!! It's coming so soon! All this waiting and she's almost here! I am so happy for you guys!!

The Tomlinsons said...

I feel so bad we were not able to make it. We still have a gift for you, we will drop it off next time we are in town.

We are so happy for you guys!!!

Jake & Rachel said...

I'm glad I got to stop by, even if it was only for a little bit! It WAS jam packed but ya'll know how to throw a good party. Those rolls were awesome!!