Friday, July 9, 2010

Is there REALLY a baby in there?

By the looks of my stomach, you wouldn't think so!




Here I am today at 16 weeks 2 days. My waist is definitly thicker. Pants are nice and tight and I even finally broke down and bought some maternity jeans...at Forever 21! Yes, they have a maternity line now! But I'm just waiting for that day when I "POP".

I'm not worried that I haven't REALLY started to show yet. I'm quite aware that I have child bearing hips and a baby can hide quite well in between these hips of mine. I'm just tired of feeling bulky and I want to really feel and look pregnant.

Oh and P.S. I felt some movement last night. I would count it as the first real movement that I've noticed. =)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG can I just how Jealous I am of how small you are. :( we're no more than I week apart and I'm HUGE. lol. You look great, but i'm secretly hoping you wake up in two weeks bigger than me. lol

Sarah said...

You look great! I had no idea Forever 21 has maternity clothes! YAY!

The Tomlinsons said...

I'm glad all is going well with your pregnancy, and that you're so excited about everything! You look great!

Tara said...

yay! So exciting!

Jake & Rachel said...

YAY for feeling the baby move!! And YAY for looking so great at 16 weeks! I can't believe Forever 21 has a maternity line now, that's awesome!

Erin Noel said...

Congrats!!! And you look great! Now that I'm done having babies I can't believe Forever 21 has maternity.