Saturday, September 19, 2009

EEEEEEE!!!!!

Ok...so I'm a total Twilight nerd and I seriously act like a 13 year old girl when it comes to the saga. But I'm soooooooooooo excited about the "New Moon" movie coming out on November 20th. Two months from today, I will be standing in line, at this very moment, waiting to see the midnight showing. And guess what?? I just bought my ticket!! Can you believe that they are already on sale?? The Valencia midnight showings are already sold out! So, i'm glad I got one for the AV! Two months can't come soon enough!! In case you have missed out on the AWESOME new trailor...here it is for your viewing pleasure!

5 comments:

The Everts said...

AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight saga!!!! I am such a little girl when it comes to talking about it. I CANNOT wait!! I'm thinking of going to the midnight showing but I'm not sure. I can't wait to see it though! After reading them all over again, I have to say New Moon is so awesome. Way better the 2nd time around reading it. :) I should buy my ticket too!! Are you team Edward or Team Jacob?!

Sean and Sierra said...

I'm Team Edward all the way!! haha...but Jacob is a sweetheart! I"m reading the books over again too. I just finished the first one....WAY better the second time around. I can't wait to read New Moon one again, because I know it will be better. If you go to the midnight showing, buy your tickets now! They are going fast!

Haha! We are such nerds!

Naomi and Family said...

Ok, so I guess I REALLY need to read New Moon again! Thank you so much for putting that on your blog!! It's AWESOME! Is your husband going to go with you?

Jackie said...

You are not alone! I can't wait to see it either! It's going to be soooo good! This one looks a little scarier!

Tara said...

I'm so excited too! go team Edward!