Sunday, August 30, 2009
26 THINGS I LOVE
It's me Sean Kilpatrick, Sierra's husband. This is the first blog I've written on here. What better topic to use for my first blog than my WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, WIFE!!! She is 26 years old today. I want to take this time to write out 26 things I love about her. I've already told you that she is wonderful and beautiful, but trust me I can go on for days about her. Here are just a few things that I love about my wife Sierra Kilpatrick...
26 things I love about Sierra:
1. She understands that she is a true daughter of God
2. She has a great, and in-depth testimony about our Savior Jesus Christ and the love he has for all of us
3. She really loves our family(both sides), and is concerned about their well being
4. She looks forward to the day when we can have our own children(she wants to be a full time Mommy so bad)
5. She is a BIRTH MOM
6. She has never regretted being a Birth Mom
7. She strives to be a better person each day of her life
8. She always has good advise when you need it, and even when you don't think you need it
9. She is a great listener
10. She can be a friend to anybody
11. She is a huge Laker fan
12. She has great Fashion and Style sense
13. She is a very classy women
14. She helps make sure we live within our means
15. She loves watching movies
16. She loves going to the beach
17. She has opened my eyes to how great vacationing really is
18. She is respectful to others
19. She is supportive, but will give you her real opinion
20. She has great intuition about other people
21. She loves animals
22. She loves new born babies
23. She loves COLOR FREE(www.facebook.com/colorfree)
24. She has great morals and values
25. She has always been faithful
26. And because of #25, I love Sierra because I know that she loves me!!!!
Happy Birthday Sierra...I love you so much!!! If it wasn't for you being brought into this world 26 years ago today, I'm not so sure I would have the extreme level of happiness that have right now in my life. The Lord has truly blessed this world with an amazing human being, and I am lucky to call you mine.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you for all that you are!!!!!!