Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YAY!

I got to go to the temple this last week in Saint George. It was quite an experience. Next step....SEALING!! Novemeber 22nd is the big day! I can't wait. I got to see a lot of relatives in Saint George, including my Birthmom Emily. I hadn't seen her since my wedding. So, it was really nice to see her again! Everything is going pretty great in our lives right now, except for maybe at work. I work at a High School with special needs kids. Lets just say that kids are easier to handle then the adults! I almost had a melt down today, but after talking to a few of my friends at work, they calmed me down.And it's nice to have Sean there too. (We don't work in the same class, but same campus)I'm trying to keep my head high and not worry about certain people. Especially after my great experience of going to the temple!

No comments: