Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's been some time since I posted, so I am posting a lot of pictures! Just to show what we have been up to. Elden came out for a week to visit, but he left yesterday. It was really fun to see him. Olias birthday was Sunday and mine is this coming Saturday (Aug. 30th). I'll be 25! I still can't believe it! Sean and I started taking the temple prep class last week! It's so interesting and fun to take it with other couples! We are not exactly sure when we will be going, but we will keep you updated!



Nina with crazy hair!


Beautiful flowers that Sean surprised me at work with!




Me and my gorgeous hubby!



Me, and Kristal and her cousin. Her cousin is a bride to be and getting married on my bday!






Nina trying to kill a chick at the fair! haha






hehe...silly girls!








Sean, me, Ohre (seans brother) and Jackie (Ohres girlfriend)






Some of the family!






3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey! I'm so glad you got in touch! I love your blog. :) You both look so happy and wonderful! Love, Tara

The Tomlinsons said...

Well it is about time you posted....I have been wondering what you were doing. I am glad the family got together. That is so great about the temple prep classes. I just love going to the temple.

Jenn Oldham said...

That is awesome you are going to the temple Sierra! It's even better considering everything you have been through. I have a great deal of respect for you!